All runners of one of these categories can take part in the competitive run:
• Italian and foreign runners who are over 20 (promise category) FIDAL member in the season 2024
• Italian and foreign runners who are over 20 and are member of Enti di Promozione Sportiva (athletics) that have an agreement with FIDAL for the season 2024, with Runcard EPS and medical (agonistic) certificate for athletics
• italian and foreign athletes being over 20 and having Runcard Fidal or Mountain and Trail Runcard and owning a valid medical certificate for athletics (competitive level). Download here the medical certificate for foreigners.
• Foreign athletes being members of federations affiliate of laaf.
The non competitive walk is open to all people being over 20 years old.
Each participant can run with the own rhythm according to the physical preparation. By getting registered for the run, participants declare the own physical fitness to take part in the run according to the law and discharges the other of civil and penal liability in case of incident. Athletes being registered in the non competitive run cannot take part in the award ceremony and cannot be in the official ranking. Only their running time will be recorded.
- 30€ until 29 February 2024
- 42€ from 1 March to 31 May 2024
- 47€ from 1 June to 29 June 2024
- 55€ from 30 June to 16 July 2024
You can register ON LINE with credit card, Satispay, on line bank transfer, on the website http://www.endu.net or using the subscription form.
The registration will be automatic.
Participation fee can never be refunded. However, the athletes who are registered for the marathon and cannot take part in it, have two options:
- Registration transfer to another participant. This is possible if you request it by 29th of June 2024 and paying 10€ extra for administration costs. The new registered has to give all personal information and information about card and medical certificate.
- Registration transfer to San Martino di Castrozza Trail 2025. This is possible if you communicate it by 29th of June 2024 and paying 10 extra for administration costs.
The registration fee includes
- running bib
- medical assistance
- refreshment along the course
- competition pack
- pasta party
- official program and informative material
- timing chip rental
- results online
- participation medal (for athletes in the ranking)
- after race transfer from Fiera di Primiero
- personal belonging transfer from the start to the finish line (with specific bag)