All runners of one of these categories can take part in the competitive run:
• Italian and foreign runners who are over 20 (promise category) FIDAL member in the season 2021
• Italian and foreign runners who are over 20 and are member of Enti di Promozione Sportiva (athletics) that have an agreement with FIDAL for the season 2021, with Runcard EPS and medical (agonistic) certificate for athletics
• italian and foreign athletes being over 20 and having Runcard Fidal or Mountain and Trail Runcard and owning a valid medical certificate for athletics (competitive level). Download here the medical certificate for foreigners.
• Foreign athletes being members of federations affiliate of laaf.
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTION THE NON COMPETITIVE RACE WILL NOT BE HELD.
Registration fee 2021
Registration deadline 2021
June 27th, 2021 or upon reaching 2000 participants
You can register ON LINE with credit card, Satispay, on line bank transfer, on the website http://www.endu.net or using the subscription form.
The registration will be automatic.
Participation fee can never be refunded. However, the athletes who are registered for the marathon and cannot take part in it, have two options:
- Registration transfer to another participant. This is possible if you request it by 27th of June 2021 and paying 10€ extra for administration costs. The new registered has to give all personal information and information about card and medical certificate.
- Registration transfer to San Martino di Castrozza Trail 2021. This is possible if you communicate it by 27th of June 2021 and paying 10 extra for administration costs.
The registration fee includes
- running bib
- medical assistance
- refreshment along the course
- competition pack
- official program and informative material
- timing chip rental
- results via e-mail
- participation medal (for athletes in the ranking)
- after race transfer from Fiera di Primiero
- personal belonging transfer from the start to the finish line (with specific bag)