All athletes of one of these categories can take part in the competitive run:
• Italian and foreign runners who are over 20 (promise category) FIDAL member for the season 2020
• Italian and foreign runners who are over 20 and are member of Enti di Promozione Sportiva (athletics) that have an agreement with FIDAL for the season 2020, with Runcard EPS and medical (agonistic) certificate for athletics
• Italian and foreign athlets being over 20 and having Runcard Fidal or Mountain and Trail Runcard and owning a valid medical certificate for athletics (competitive level). Download here the medical certificate for foreigners.
• Foreign athletes being members of federations affiliate of Iaaf.
Registration fee 2020
- 30€ from October 26, 2019 to November 30, 2019
- 37€ from December 1, 2019 to February 29, 2020
- 47€ from March 1, 2020 to May 31, 2020
- 57€ from June 1, 2020 to July 4, 2020
You can register ON LINE with credit card, Satispay, on line bank transfer, on the website http://www.endu.net or using the subscription form.
The registration will be automatic.
Participation fee can never be refunded. By the way, athletes who are registered for the marathon and cannot take part in it, have two options:
1) Registration transfer to another participant. This is possible if you request it by 28th of June 2020 and paying 10€ extra for administration costs. The new registered has to give all personal information and information about card and medical certificate.
2) Registration transfer to Primiero Dolomiti Marathon 2021. This is possible if you communicate your inability by 28th of June 2020 and paying 10€ extra for administration costs.
The registration fee includes
- running bib
- medical assistance
- refreshment along the course
- competition bag
- official program and information material
- timing chip rental
- results via e-mail
- participation medal (for ranked athletes)
- after race transfer from Fiera di Primiero
- personal belonging transfer from the start to the finish line (with specific bag)
- pasta party