All athletes of one of these categories can take part in the competitive run:
• Italian and foreign runners who are over 20 (promise category) FIDAL member for the season 2019
• Italian and foreign runners who are over 20 and are member of Enti di Promozione Sportiva (athletics) that have an agreement with FIDAL for the season 2019, with Runcard EPS and medical (agonistic) certificate for athletics
• Italian and foreign athlets being over 20 and having Runcard Fidal or Mountain and Trail Runcard and owning a valid medical certificate for athletics (competitive level). Download here the medical certificate for foreigners.
• Foreign athletes being members of federations affiliate of laaf.
The registration will be automatic.
Participation fee can never be refunded. By the way, athletes who are registered for the marathon and cannot take part in it, have two options:
1) Registration transfer to another participant. This is possible if you request it by 23rd of June 2019 and paying 10€ extra for administration costs. The new registered has to give all personal information and information about card and medical certificate.
2) Registration transfer to Primiero Dolomiti Marathon 2019. This is possible if you communicate your inability by 23rd of June 2019 and paying 10€ extra for administration costs.